Website Usage Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions for Würth Baer's Sale of Products
- Terms & Conditions for Würth Baer's Purchase of Products from Suppliers
- Website Usage Terms & Conditions
- Privacy Notice
- Würth Code of Compliance (Opens in new window)
Customer Service. Please dial 800-289-2237, and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Opens in email client).
For persons with disabilities, please contact Würth Baer Supply Customer Service at 800-289-2237, and/or email email@example.com (Opens in email client).
Copyright Infringement Claim
Würth Baer will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Würth Baer reserves the right to remove your content alleged to be infringing and terminate your access to the Website without prior notice and at its sole discretion. If you believe that any material contained in this Website infringes your copyright, you should notify Würth Baer of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to this Website's designated agent who is:
Würth Baer Designated Copyright Agent
Corporation Service Company
801 Adlai Stevenson Drive
Springfield, IL 62703
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.