Product Returns: Würth Baer Supply will work with customers to accept the return of material for credit under the following conditions:
- All returned products must:
** Special orders and non-stocks are materials that neither Würth Baer Supply nor Cabinet Supplier regularly carry in inventory. These items are ordered for the customer by Würth Baer Supply from the manufacturer upon a specific request from the customer. Würth Baer Supply’s manufacturers generally do not allow Würth Baer Supply to return these items to the manufacturer.
- Be received by Würth Baer Supply in good resalable condition.
- Have been purchased from Würth Baer Supply or Cabinet Supplier Company.
- Be in the manufacturer’s original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Be a current Würth Baer Supply stock item and not have been:
- A “special order and/or non-stock” item** — ”special orders” may not be returned.
- Discontinued by the manufacturer either before or after sale to the customer.
- Pass inspection upon receipt by Würth Baer Supply or Cabinet Supplier.
- Not be “cut-to-length or otherwise modified to customer specification.
- Not be a clearance item.
- Not be a perishable item. Return of perishable item’s will be subject to review based upon the product’s origin and shelf life.
- Only current stock items of reasonable quantity will be considered for return and credit
- Shortages and Claims:
- Any concealed damage, defective material or shortages must be reported with 48 hours of receipt.
- Freight damages or shortages must be reported to the carrier upon receipt of product. All packaging materials must be saved as it maybe a requirement of the carrier for processing a claim.
- Customers must receive a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) from Würth Baer Supply prior to returning product for credit.
Upon contacting Würth Baer Supply, we will provide customers with a RGA number. All product returns must have an RGA number included with the return in order for the customer to receive credit.
- Würth Baer Supply provides customers with United Parcel Service’s (UPS) “Authorization Return Services” (ARS) shipping labels.
ARS labels are routinely included in Würth Baer Supply shipments that require box packaging and are also available by contacting an outside and or inside sales person. Return items with ARS labels that are given to UPS will be delivered to a Baer Supply location.
In areas that Würth Baer Supply delivery vehicles operate, customers can have products returned without charge by giving return packages to the Würth Baer Supply delivery truck driver (after an RGA number is created).
If a product is returned as a result of customer error and an ARS label is used, the customer will be charged a $ 9.50 ARS fee. Products returned as a result of damage, defect or Baer employee error will not be charged the ARS fee.
- Returns other than:
- Shipments of defective or damaged materials
- Shipments made in error by a Würth Baer Supply Employee(s)
Will be subject to a handling/restocking charge according to the following schedule:
RGAs requested 1 to 30 days from purchase …..Fee of 20% of returned item (s) price
RGAs requested 31 to 60 days from purchase….Fee of 30% of returned item (s) price
RGAs requested 61 to 90 days from purchase….Fee of 40% of returned items(s) price
Würth Baer Supply will not accept for return any materials that were purchased greater than 90 days from the date of request for return.
- Würth Baer Supply Power Tool Return Policy
Power tool products in original packaging may be returned for credit of the price of the tool within 30 days of purchase subject to the following limitations: 1) product and components must not show signs of abuse, misuse, modifications, cracked or cut cords, dents, scratches or damages by fire, mud or other foreign matter. 2) Some manufacturers may charge up to a 30% restocking fee.
In no event will returns of power tools be accepted after 30 days.
- All credits for returned goods are subject to the approval of Würth Baer Supply Company.
- This return policy is effective May 1, 2008 and is subject to change upon written notice.