MAKING ADJUSTMENTS TO SERVICE YOU SAFELY
Würth Baer Supply Company
It is times like the present when the best of human nature comes to light. Overcoming challenges is what life is all
about. We are here to work safely around any obstacles that get thrown in our way. It is true that the Corona Virus /
COVID-19 developments have been moving swiftly over the past few days. Though the situation is fluid, we just
wanted to take a moment to assure you we are closely monitoring the current environment and taking additional
precautions to keep our associates, customers and vendors safe - all while keeping our business running smoothly.
We are closely following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health
agencies. As such, we have taken the following measures across our entire footprint:
- We are communicating with our associates, customers and vendors providing them with the proper guidance
and information to help them stay healthy.
- We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfecting procedures in all branches and deployed additional hand
sanitizer, antibacterial cleaning supplies and materials to all of our facilities.
- We have advised our associates not to come to work if they are feeling ill. A policy is in place that requires
sick employees to stay at home.
- We are working with our vendors to ensure there are no disruptions to our business or ability to provide
customers with products and service.
- We have implemented a WILL CALL curbside service for customers so they do not have to leave their personal
space when picking up product at our WILL CALL sites.
Challenges aside, we are confident our branches will remain safe and open for business. We will monitor the situation
daily and carefully follow the advice from the CDC and other health organizations in order to ensure everyone’s
We appreciate both your business and your patience during this tumultuous time. We look forward to continuing to
serve your organization!
The Entire Würth Baer Supply Company Team